NaturSense Aloe Vera Gel - Now USDA CERTIFIED ORGANIC! Our product is the purest aloe skincare product available. Organically grown, harvested, cold-pressed and bottled in the USA.
- Fantastic daily moisturizer. Our aloe absorbs into the skin without leaving a sticky or oily residue
- Soothes sunburns, insect bites and irritated skin
- Conditions hair and scalp
- Includes antioxidant vitamins A, C and E
- Convenient pump dispenser
Use NaturSense 99% Organic Aloe Vera Gel to soothe sunburn, insect bites and skin irritations on face and body. It is recommended for daily hydration, as a light styling gel for hair, and to soothe scalp.
Organic Aloe Vera juice - 99% Organic; Remaining 1% includes: Xanthan (plant-based thickener), Potassium sorbate (preservative), Ascorbic acid (preservative), Citric acid (pH stabilizer).
FOR SKIN: Apply morning and evening to face and body. Consistency is thin due to the tiny amount of plant-based thickener. Re-apply as needed for general hydration.
FOR HAIR: Use as a pre-shampoo scalp treatment, as an after-shampoo conditioner, and as a light hairstyling gel. Leave in or rinse out for your individual needs and results.